It’s the place where we can be ourselves, stress-free, put our feet up and be relaxed. These days, even at our home we are seldom able to cut ourselves from distractions and activities that make us stressed out. If home is not where you can take a break, where else do you go?
Not a conventional homestay, this property is a plantation stay. We have four cottages and a dormitory beautifully built up in the middle of lush green. Well-spaced, well-lit and well ventilated – it’s the perfect place for a family to spend their time together away from all intrusions. While at this resort you get to enjoy the blissful quietness just interrupted by the sweet songs of the birds. Sights of different colored butterflies and migratory birds will fill your senses. The biggest “YES” for this place is there is no one season that’s best to come here. Every season there is something good that will make your visit worthwhile. What more, you will experience a calmness that comes only when you are close to Mother Nature.We are immensely proud to be part of one of the 24 Bio-diversity hotspots of the world.
You have the opportunity to make your experience even better by giving it back to the nature. You are free to get your own sapling and plant in our property as your contribution to the greenery.
Facilities and Other Services
- Spacious and comfortable cottages/ Dormitory
- South Indian recipe including Malnad specialty
- Trekking for adventure lovers/Bird Watching
- Camp Fire with Music
- Sports (Mini Golf, Badminton, American Football, Football, Dart, Archery, Playing Cards, Slush game)
- Water Stream
- Hot Water
Cottages – INR 2500 per person per day
Dormitory – INR 2200 per person
Please note: Seasonal rates are applicable
1. Checkin time at 12.00 PM IST. Tariff shall include lunch, tea/coffee, snacks, dinner, breakfast (next day morning) and a comfortable stay in a cottage / Dormitory.
2. Food shall be pure vegetarian.
3. Customers shall also be provided with access to sports materials.
4. A camp fire can be arranged (provided it’s not raining).
5. Welcome to our new addition of rope activities, slush court game, man made falls, Zorbing and Zip line (only activity which is chargeable).
6. Any other requests, provided within our limits, shall be accommodated at additional cost (trekking, Sightseeing, Pick up and drop, etc).